Report Spill

To report a district spill or the uncontrolled backup of sewage into a home call our maintenance contractor, Roto Rooter, at (415) 898-2740 and report it as a Homestead Valley Sanitary District problem. Please also call the District Manager, Bonner Beuhler, on his cell at (415) 725-7852. Please call our manager if you have any questions regarding your lateral or district sewer.

To determine the district or City your house is located in, use the locator tool provided by the Sewerage Agency of Southern Marin located HERE

Make a free website with Yola